July 20, 2009

Things Your Ears Should Hear

Here's a prezzie for you... Some of my favorite songs and music videos compiled in a listy! Double cool with knobs!! They're not in any particular order. Some of them disallowed embedding, so there are instead links to the youtube video.

Bat for Lashes--What's a Girl to Do?

Chairlift--Bruises

Mika--Happy Ending

Yelle--A Cause des Garçons [TEPR Remix]

Mark Ronson featuring Amy Winehouse--Valerie

The Blow--True Affection



Lykke Li--Little Bit


Passion Pit--Sleepyhead


Fettes Brot--Erdbeben


Lützenkirchen--3 Tage Wach


Modern Skirts--Pasadena


Röyksopp--What Else is There?



Feist--My Moon, My Man [Boys Noise Remix]


Lady Gaga--Love Game [VJ Dezlenguado Space Cowboy Remix]


La Roux--Armour Love


Okay, I'll end that list with 15 songs. I hope [all two of] you enjoy!!

Blogging the depths of the abyss,
[a]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like the way you think.