April 16, 2010

Golf Nazi

I'm no grammar Nazi, but sometimes I wish I were. Especially on Facebook.

For instance, there seems to be a lot of confusion about to/too/two, your/you're, its/it's, or any spelling error that Firefox is generous enough to point out.

When I see a sentence such as,
"Hey bro.. golf is a great hobbie but it can be very frustrating as well.. its the thoughest game in the world by far!"
I want to go in and make a comment pointing out their idiocy. Well, idiocy and point of view. Golf? Really? Has he tried every sport in the world? Because I'm pretty sure all of the dead gladiators would disagree. Pff... golf...

Pretty sure my comment would end up something like this, which is why I don't say a thing,
"Hey bro... grammar is a great hobby but it can be very frustrating as well. It's the toughest thing you have to encounter after a hard day of working at Taco Bell!"
Blogging the depths of the abyss,
[a]



No comments:

Post a Comment

I like the way you think.