This is my proposal for a new crime show:
- An investigator solves around half of the cases he is given.
- Most of the episodes are left unresolved.
- Perhaps at the end of each season he would get fired and relocate to a new precinct.
- That way, each series could have a new title [in the style of CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, CSI: Mobridge, SD].
- This would most likely be a drama so you could feel his pain as his failure increases.
|Though, now that I think about it... this show might just be CSI: Mr. Bean.|