Fine, think about it... when people ask for it in bookstores the conversation will go as follows:
[cast: Buttina as the shopper and Chester as the employee]
- Buttina: "Excuse me, do you have A Bathroom?
- Chester: "Yes, it's in the back near the drinking fountain."
- Buttina wanders off.
- Buttina comes back obviously agitated minutes later.
- Buttina: "Excuse me, I don't find your sense of humor to be very... humorous."
- Chester: "Pardon?"
- Buttina: "I asked for A Bathroom, and you pointed me in the direction of the loo."
- Chester: "Yes, I tend to be helpful like that. Is there a problem?"
A Bathroom will be number one on your reading list soon! Or perhaps even number two!
Blogging the depths of the abyss,