September 18, 2008

The Badonkadonk

Browsing Amazon, I came across a little tag called "Amazon Oddities." Intrigued, I clicked and found "fresh whole rabbit" and "Badonkadonk tank." Extremely intrigued, I clicked on the latter. For $19,999.95 the tank could be yours!


I checked the product out and found several hilarious reviews:
  • "Considering the driving habits of the locals in my area, I decided that trading in my sedan was probably a good idea, in fact, something that would improve my health more than eating broccoli and drinking green tea."

  • "I've been at war with the other guys in the cul de sac for a while. One of them started running over people's cars with his H1. In response the guy 2 doors down bought a decommissioned Soviet-era Tank. When he went to battle with the H-1, he missed and smashed another neighbor's house. Well, I don't have the money for a Soviet Tank or a Hummer, so I contented myself to building moats and fortifications and purchasing a mortar launcher."

  • "I bought this tank for my four-year-old, and I have to say that I'm a little bit disappointed. Although Amazon claims the tank can reach a top speed of 40 miles per hour, my son was only able to crank it up to about 36, and also crashed it into my mother's car. If you've never played "Grand Theft Auto," let me clue you in: When it comes down to tank vs. car, tank wins. "
  • It's the vehicle for you if you already have the following:
    Exotic Sports
    Car Sports
    Car Luxury
    Sedan Convertible
    Full-sized SUV
    Mid-sized SUV
    Compact SUV
    Crossover SUV
    Wagon
    Mid-sized Sedan
    Compact
    Sub-compact
    Motorcycle
    Moped
    Bicycle
    Tricycle
    Skateboard
    Inline
    Skates
    Pogo
    Stick
    Sneakers
    Loafers
    Sandals
    Socks

Of course, sites like this offer gift cards and prizes for having the best fake reviews.

Blogging the depths of the abyss,
[a]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like the way you think.